[Qgis-community-team] A certificate for certificator?

Tudor Barascu tudorbarascu at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 14 23:42:36 PST 2021

Hi,
You can generate a certificate for your company..
https://github.com/kartoza/prj.app/pull/1038

After you login, go to https://changelog.qgis.org/en/qgis/certifyingorganisation/list/ and on your organization row.. to the right there's the print certificate button..
All the best,
Tudor   On Thursday, January 14, 2021, 09:57:17 AM GMT+2, Roberto Marzocchi <roberto.marzocchi at gter.it> wrote:

 Dear Community,

my company (Gter srl) has been recently admitted in the QGIS certification program for Italy and this week we had the first exam at the end of a our first online course with certification (october - december 2020).
So we are really excited to be able to issue these first certificates!
Anyway I have a doubt. What about a certificate for certificator? Obviously I can buy also three more certificates for me and my colleagues which are involved in the QGIS courses, but IMHO we could think about a dedicated certificate.
We have already discussed with Matteo Ghetta, the responsible of training for the italian community and Matteo suggested us to write in this mailing list

Cheers,

Eng. Roberto Marzocchi, PhD
CTO - Chief Technology Officer
Gter srl (Unige spin-off)