[Qgis-community-team] Questions about the working of rdbms with spatial data.

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 18:47:00 PDT 2021

Hello Sung Moon Chung,

For this king of inquiries, you would better use the qgis-users mailing
list. The qgis-community is used by the qgis project team to organise
things like documentation, website, and so on.

Regarding your question.

As far as I know, PostgreSQL/PostGIS offers a much more advanced spatial
solution than MS SQL Server. Apart from that, PostgreSQL/PostGIS is very
well integrated with QGIS. QGIS was born as PostGIS viewer and the
improvements on the PostGIS provide are constant and very well tested.

Alexandre Neto
User Support
www.qcooperative.net