[Qgis-community-team] Call for Grant Proposals 2022

Anita Graser anitagraser at gmx.at
Sun Feb 13 01:42:19 PST 2022

Dear QGIS Community,

This is a friendly reminder that the deadline for this year's grant
programme is around the corner. Due to popular request, we will extend
the deadline by 24 hours. Therefore, the deadline is Monday 14th end of
day anywhere in the world and I will close the submission form on
Tuesday 12:00 CET.

Regards,

Anita