[Qgis-community-team] QGIS Open Day - Friday, 25th February 2022

Zinziswa Xakayi zeighxakayi at gmail.com
Sun Feb 13 22:32:48 PST 2022

Dear QGIS Users

On Friday, 25th February 2022 we will be holding our monthly QGIS Open Day!
Join in this month to celebrate the release of QGIS 3.24.

What is a QGIS Open Day you may be wondering to yourself? It is an
initiative to replace the wonderful community meetups we held every six
months when times were different. Like our in-person meetings, the event is
organised on the principle of self-organisation and community participation.

We need Presenters! If you have an awesome QGIS project, plugin, or
workflow, share it with the greater QGIS community by giving a live
presentation on our YouTube channel. Contact Amy (amy at kartoza.com) for any
assistance or if you have further questions.

Please see the event wiki page at QOD-February-2022
<https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/wiki/QOD-February-2022> Wiki for all the
details on times and links for participation.

We look forward to hearing from you.Regards
Zinzi Portia Xakayi