[Qgis-community-team] 2022 grant applications are now closed

Anita Graser anitagraser at gmx.at
Tue Feb 15 10:26:15 PST 2022

Dear QGIS Community,

This is to let you know that the form for grant applications is now
closed and that we have received a total of six applications, four of
which fulfill the call requirements. These four applications total €
25,300.

As a quick teaser, here are the proposals:

 1.   Add SQL Logging to the debugging/development panel
    (https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Enhancement-Proposals/issues/242)
 2. QGIS setting registry enhancement
    (https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Enhancement-Proposals/issues/245)
 3. Fix handling of provider default value
    clauses/Autogenerate/nextval(...) handling
    (https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Enhancement-Proposals/issues/247)
 4. Support building QGIS application on Qt 6
    (https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Enhancement-Proposals/issues/243)

We are now in the QEP discussion phase. The QEP discussion phase ends on
Sunday, 2022-02-27.

Since the total requested budget is equal to the available budget, there
is no need for a voting this year. Assuming that no serious issues are
raised in the QEP discussion phase, all four projects will be funded.

Thank you to everyone who submitted project proposals!

Regards,

Anita