[Qgis-community-team] Renaming Style Manager?

Jörn Gutzeit j.gutzeit at umwelt-it.de
Fri Jan 14 12:25:32 PST 2022

Hi,

I also recently had a confusion between style/style: I wanted to write
the documentation for the new feature "Save all styles" and first
searched for it in the style manger (also because the issue has the tag
"style manager" ... ;-) ). The new feature, however, makes it possible
to save several styles from the layer properties dialog as QML/SLD files
or in a db [1].

Now we are in a discussion how to separate this styles in the chapter
(all layer properties) and the style manager (symbols only) [2].
Renaming the style manager might help …

Regards,
Jörn

[1] https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Documentation/issues/4398