[Qgis-community-team] Call for Grant Proposals 2022

Anita Graser anitagraser at gmx.at
Sun Jan 16 07:02:55 PST 2022

Dear QGIS Community,

Our previous rounds of grant proposals have always been a great success.
We are very pleased to announce that this year’s round of grants is now
available. The call is open to anybody who wants to make a funded
contribution to QGIS, subject to the call conditions outlined in the
application form. The deadline for this round is on Sunday 2022-02-13.

For more details, please read:
https://blog.qgis.org/2022/01/16/qgis-grants-7-call-for-grant-proposals-2022/

We look forward to seeing all your great ideas for improving QGIS!

Regards,

Anita