[Qgis-community-team] Renaming Style Manager?

Anita Graser anitagraser at gmx.at
Sat Jan 29 03:57:28 PST 2022

Good point about the questionable use of the term "style" itself. This
certainly raises the question of how extensively we can change the use
of multiple terms in QGIS without confusing everyone, users and
developers alike. Personally, I tend to favor pragmatic solutions and
would be willing to stick the general meaning of style that has been
established in QGIS over the past years.

Anita