[Qgis-community-team] Setting rules to officially publish docs in a target language

DelazJ delazj at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 01:42:46 PST 2022

Hi all,
Le 15/01/2022 à 12:27, Etienne Trimaille a écrit :

Hi,

IIRC, I think it must be 30% translated in QGIS Desktop to be included in
the binary.

Thanks for the reply, Etienne. Actually for Desktop, it's now 35% (
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/blob/973b97af24836568aa0ebffceddb459e9bf47942/scripts/update_ts.sh#L149
).

Aligning docs to that ratio can indeed be an option that makes sense. In
which case, published languages for 3.22 (start) would probably be Dutch,
French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese (Brazil) and Spanish. Any
opinions?

Regards,

Harrissou

I just found this old thread:
https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/qgis-tr/2014-January/000238.html
I'm not sure where it's written on the website.