[Qgis-community-team] QGIS-3.22 Training Manual

Glenn Travis ERLL571 at comcast.net
Sun Jul 24 10:21:20 PDT 2022

Howdy,

I tried looking in a year’s worth of subject lines in the archive and did not find the Training Manual, and I did not see a search feature / box in the archive page, so I do not know if there is another way to search the archives other than that cumbersome clicking month by month.

This manual appears to have been written some time ago, although I do see some current time stamps on it. However, there are statements in it that say that one must use QGIS 3.4. and the first figure in the manual does not look like the current version of QGIS, which is, in my case 3.26 for the Mac. I do not know if the older versions by default had the side toolbar or not as shown in the User Interface Figure.

Therefore, my question is, will this manual be applicable to QGIS 3.22 as I work my way through it, or will I be looking for things that are no longer where they are shown in the manual or perhaps not even in the application any more?

Thank you