[Qgis-community-team] About the translation of QGIS documents into Persian

Milad Sekandari miladsekandari at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 8 22:35:45 PST 2023

Hello dear sir or madam,
My name is Milad Sekandari, I graduated with a master's degree in mineral exploration and I have been working in this field for about 5 years. As you know, spatial data play an effective role in exploration and one of the most suitable tools in their management is geographic information systems.

I have been familiar with the concepts of geographic information systems since the beginning of my career, and in 2020 I have succeeded in obtaining a GIS skill certificate from The State Technical & Vocational Training Organization (in Iran) with ID number 32394765 (it is possible to provide this certificate if needed).

By reading the QGIS documents at https://docs.qgis.org/3.22/pdf/, I did not find the translation of the documents in Persian. I am happy to announce my interest to start the process of translating QGIS documents into Persian language.
 Thank you for guiding me on what to do to start this process.
Best Regards.
Milad Sekandari