[Qgis-community-team] About the translation of QGIS documents into Persian

Delaz J delazj at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 14:25:36 PST 2023

Hi Milad,

Sorry for the late reply. Thank you for offering your help.

As you can see at
https://docs.qgis.org/3.22/en/docs/user_manual/preamble/contributors.html#statistics-of-translation,
Persian is already a target language for QGIS documentation.
Unfortunately with a really low percentage of translation, making it not
publishable (requirement is currently at 5%). Great to see new volunteers.

What you need to do is to join the Persian translators group in
Transifex. Instructions are available at
https://qgis.org/en/site/getinvolved/translate.html#becoming-a-translator

Feel free to get back to the list if any issue.

Regards,

Harrissou