[Qgis-developer] I would like to help

Lorenzo Menichetti ilmenichetti at email.it
Mon Apr 10 08:10:26 EDT 2006

Hello.
Excuse for my english, I'm not so used.

I'm Lorenzo Menichetti, a student in tropical Agricolture from Florence.
I'm not a GRASS or QGis user, but I would be. I'm having my stage with
Faunalia in Pontedera, triyng to learn what sounds interesting to me.

I would like to help to write Grass plugins for QGis. Could be for me a
good way to learn a lot about the possibilities of GRASS and QGis.

For now, I tried to write a plugin for v.build, is attached in this mail
(it lacks the default.qcg part because I didn't understand if I have to
write it by myself or if it should be putted in by someone coordinating
this activity).
It is just a try, I wold like to help more.

Excuse me also for my lack of experience, I heard speaking about GFOSS
for the first time just something like five months ago.