[Qgis-developer] I would like to help

Radim Blazek radim.blazek at gmail.com
Mon Apr 10 08:32:02 EDT 2006

v.build.qgm looks ok except that the 'option' probably is not necessary
as it is suitable only for debuging and it could confuse users.
Did you read instructions?:
http://wiki.qgis.org/qgiswiki/Adding_New_Tools_to_the_GRASS_Toolbox

I am not convinced if v.build should go to GRASS Tools or it should
be added as button to the GRASS browser.

When submitting patches you should attach a patch for .qgc.

Please submit your patches via trac https://svn.qgis.org/trac/report
so that it is better archived.

Radim