[Qgis-developer] Debian 0.8 Preview Package Trial #2

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Tue Apr 18 21:31:38 EDT 2006

Hi

Thanks for the great feedback I received on the first trial package I
made for QGIS 0.8 (based on the packaging module by Steve Halasz). I
have added in the missing libraries that caused the first trial
package to fail. If you are willing and able to test again, new
packages have been uploaded to:

http://qgis.org/uploadfiles/qgis_0.7.9+svn19042006_i386.deb
http://qgis.org/uploadfiles/qgis-plugin-grass_0.7.9+svn19042006_i386.deb

There are still similar issues I need to resolve with the qgis-dev
package - I'll upload a working version of that in the next day or two
hopefully.

Have Fun

Tim Sutton

Skype: timlinux