[Qgis-developer] identify dialog editable/not editable

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Fri Apr 21 04:30:16 EDT 2006

Hi

Yes I thought it was a bit odd the other day when I was testing stuff
and filing bugs. Is your proposal to use the table view dialog only?
And then allow editing by default on the table if the user is
digitising? And if the user is not actively digitising a layer have an
explicit edit button that will allow them to quickly change the
attributes? This would be a good improvement.... Also using a treeview
control really doesnt make sense to me as the information is not
heirachical.

Regards

Tim