[Qgis-developer] Re: Qgis-developer Digest, Vol 2, Issue 30

Lubos Balazovic lubos.balazovic at gmail.com
Sat Apr 22 04:48:14 EDT 2006

Forgotten CC to list:
Dňa Pi 21. Apríl 2006 16:40 ste napísali:
-----------------<
> Ok, i see that it can be really usefull. But to keep the attributes in sync
> with the rest of qgis, i think it would be necessary (at least in near
> future) to directly commit the changes to the provider after ok (and a
> query 'are you sure...'). Do you think that would be reasonable for users?

Yes, I think that's the better choice than to completely remove this feature.
Maybe in far future it would be nice to unify 'editing mode' so if 'Allow
editing' were checked it would be possible to edit attribute table, features
geometry and also attributes using the 'Identify' tool and all changes would
be done temporaly and commited only when 'Allow editing' would be unchecked.

Regards

Lubos