[GRASS-dev] Re: [Qgis-developer] QGIS Windows Snapshot - with WMS and SPIT

Martin Dobias wonder.sk at gmail.com
Sat Dec 9 08:13:25 EST 2006

Hi Tim,

looking at my notes from the time I've been trying to build grass with
mingw, I've found out that I had similar problem and I think that this
has helped:

./configure  (... usual options ...) --with-includes=/usr/include
--with-libs=/usr/lib

I guess that you'll need to use /usr/local prefix instead of just /usr

Hope that helps,
Martin