[Qgis-developer] (no subject)

Marco Hugentobler marco.hugentobler at karto.baug.ethz.ch
Fri Dec 15 04:31:32 EST 2006

Dear jin,

What kind of line styles do you mean exactly? The Qt library supports a bit=
=20
more than we export in the QGIS user interface (see=20
http://doc.trolltech.com/4.2/qpen.html), but from a cartographer point of=20
view it is still very limited.

So the resolution of the problem is to start coding in qgis (or even qt) to=
=20
support more line styles. If you intend to do so, please inform the develop=
er=20
mailing list about what you are doing to avoid conflicts with other changes=
=20
to the code.

cheers,
Marco =20