[Qgis-developer] Some questions

Akio Takubo takubo at saruga-tondara.net
Sun Jul 2 05:08:10 EDT 2006

Dear all,

 I have some questions about some features of QGIS.
I would like to know how I can customize QGIS or
embed QGIS features into custome application.
Please teach me current status, future plan or other useful
information about following question.

1. multiple map canvas
 Some month ago, it was discussed about multiple map canvas
implementation. Have you decided how multiple map canvas
work (combination of layers, projections, etc...) ?
And these features including release 0.9? Or more future plan?

2. embedding map canvas
 So splitting Qgis features into some libraries, we can embed
Qgis feature into our own applicaition in 0.8? Is threr any example
for embedding map canvas into custome appllication?
And can I embed multiple map canvas into one application
(so can I create MDI application ) ?

Thanks,

--
   Akio Takubo