[Qgis-developer] QGIS w/ postgis 1.1.2

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Tue Jul 4 07:07:19 EDT 2006

Hi Stephan.
We solved this changing postgres settings (with-oid), but we agree it is quite
unconvenient. Otherwise, we define a primary key on the ogc_fid, but we agree
that it should be easier (either from GRASS or from QGIS side).
pc
At 12:29, martedì 4 luglio 2006, Stephan Holl has probably written:
> Dear devs,
>
> I have set up a fresh env using PostGIS 1.1.2 on Postgresql 8.1 (debian
> testing) and QGIS Preview1 Release (selfcompiled).
Paolo Cavallini
email+jabber: cavallini at faunalia.it
www.faunalia.it