[Qgis-developer] bug count

humarco marco.hugentobler at karto.baug.ethz.ch
Mon Jun 12 09:46:42 EDT 2006

Hi Paolo and qgis devs,

The qgis developer activity is usually low in (north) summer, probably even
lower during soccer championship :-)
Personally i would prefer to have a RC1 pretty soon. What about setting a date
for RC1 (e.g. just before the summer holyday time in July) and make a release
candidate even if there are some bugs left by this date? After all, the RC is
not the release...

cheers,
Marco