[Qgis-developer] Upcoming preview release of 0.8

Gary Sherman sherman at mrcc.com
Fri Jun 16 11:44:50 EDT 2006

We are planning a preview release of QGIS 0.8 for this weekend. To
accomplish this, we need to tag SVN and base the release on the tagged
version. If you have outstanding commits you want included in the
preview release, please get them into SVN as soon as possible. We will
likely create the tag sometime Saturday.

We will have binaries for several Linux variants (Gavin/Tim) and Mac PPC
 (Tom). We need folks who can contribute binaries for this release for
Windows and other Linux/Unix variants. If you can help, email the list
with the platform(s) you can help with so we can coordinate to prevent
duplication of effort.

--
-gary

Gary Sherman