[Qgis-developer] Job Offer: Do you want to get paid to work in QGIS?

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Tue Mar 28 04:52:24 EST 2006

Hi All

I am very pleased to announce that there is a great opportunity to
participate in a European project as GIS developer. Details are
provided below.

------------------------------------
Job offer to work on the project: C++ GIS developer

We are looking for a person interested in working on the project.
She/He will be contracted by the Museo Nacional de Ciencias Naturales
in Madrid for at least one year.

The person will be working mainly with the QGIS community developing a
plugin and helping in the QGIS development. Therefore experience
working with C++ and GDAL will be great. Additionally experience
working in an open source project will be appreciated. Please read the
project details for more info on what we are planning to do.

We are mainly looking for someone with a European nationality, it
makes things easier for us, but we could eventually consider
applications from outside. The idea is for the applicant to work in
Madrid at the Museum, but we can discuss other possibilities if
required.

People interested please send the CV to Javier de la Torre
(jatorre at mncn.csic.es).
For more information visit:  http://www.biogeografia.com/edit/
and
http://www.biogeografia.com/edit/project/index.html