[Qgis-developer] unable to compile plugin with SVN Version

Gavin Macaulay gavin at macaulay.co.nz
Fri May 19 05:26:18 EDT 2006

Hi,

The plugin interface was altered slightly last week...

The way in which a plugin creates and deletes an entry in the plugins menu
is different now. The QAction that was created for the icon in a toolbar
is now also used for the menu entry. See the
src/plugins/north_arrow/plugin.cpp file for an example.

Regards

Gavin

 Last week I created a little plugin sogis with the plugin_builder.pl. The