[Qgis-developer] Windows build

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Wed May 24 12:37:56 EDT 2006

Too bad! I cannot help (I do not own a win machine, no win experience, little
compilation skills, etc), but if someone can, please do.
A good windows installer will be of paramount importance for the success of
qgis (and grass too).
All the best, and many thanks to Radim for his work.
pc
At 17:26, mercoledì 24 maggio 2006, Radim Blazek has probably written: