[Qgis-developer] Debian files for svn Qgis?

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Sat Nov 11 17:57:04 EST 2006

Hi

Steve was working on the debian stuff (making separate packages for
each lib). I mentioned to Steve that some of these libs woud probably
be unified again (but still with the source organised in separate
subdirs) in a future version of QGIS. So I dont know if he is going to
wait for that to happen further....

In the mean time you are welcome to forward any patches to me and I
will apply them to SVN.

Regards

Tim