[Qgis-developer] Change symbol \\ using jpeg image \\ and proj(delimited text)

Gavin Macaulay gavin at macaulay.co.nz
Thu Oct 5 04:44:07 EDT 2006

Schalk

I think you might have misinterpreted Martin's comment. Qgis knows about
projections for raster layers, but it is currently unable to reproject
raster layers. Hence if you have images in a known single projection, you
can display then, and also display vectors layers on top of them,
reprojected as necessary.

Regards

Gavin