[Qgis-developer] compile qgis svn

Otto Dassau otto.dassau at gmx.de
Wed Oct 18 08:08:28 EDT 2006

On Mon, 16 Oct 2006 15:03:08 +0200
Otto Dassau <otto.dassau at gmx.de> wrote:

> On Mon, 16 Oct 2006 12:48:01 +0200
> "Martin Dobias" <wonder.sk at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On 10/16/06, Otto Dassau <otto.dassau at gmx.de> wrote:

> > > following

> > > Hi Martin,
> > >
> > > they don't exist in src/core
> > >
> > > ls ./debian/qgis-0.8.0cvs/src/core/qgssearchstring*
> > >
> > > qgssearchstring.cpp
> > > qgssearchstringlexer.ll
> > > qgssearchstringparser.yy
> > > qgssearchstring.h
> > > qgssearchstringparser.cc
> > > qgssearchstringlexer.cc
> > > qgssearchstringparser.h
> >
> > My bad, their extension should be .cc. Can you take a look in
> > src/core/.libs directory whether files
> > libqgis_core_la-qgssearchstringlexer.o and
> > libqgis_core_la-qgssearchstringparser.o exist?
>
> no they don't exist
>
> ls ./debian/qgis-0.8.0cvs/src/core/.libs/
> libqgis_core.a   libqgis_core.lai  libqgis_core.so.0
> libqgis_core.la  libqgis_core.so   libqgis_core.so.0.0.1
>
> > If so, could post to
> > some place those two generated .cc files so I can take a look if
> > they're ok?
> >
> > Have you tried to do make distclean and then start building again?
> > Is this first time you compile 0.8 from sources or you managed to
> > build it earlier?
>
> - yes, I used make distclean several times before.
> - no, I haven't build a current svn source in this environment (debian sarge)
> before, it is a new chroot installation. But I just tried to compile it under
> debian etch and there is is no problem, so there is probably something missing
> in my sarge installation, I guess.

Hi Martin,

I guess I have to bother again, because I am still not able to compile a current
QGIS SVN Rev 5967 from today (same error) but I was just able to compile and
test the released Preview2 sources on the same debian sarge machine.

Do you have another idea, what might be the problem?

thanks a lot
  Otto