[Qgis-developer] compile qgis svn

Otto Dassau otto.dassau at gmx.de
Thu Oct 19 05:37:45 EDT 2006

On Thu, 19 Oct 2006 09:45:22 +0200
"Martin Dobias" <wonder.sk at gmail.com> wrote:

> > Hi Martin,
>
> > I guess I have to bother again, because I am still not able to compile a
current
> > QGIS SVN Rev 5967 from today (same error) but I was just able to compile and
> > test the released Preview2 sources on the same debian sarge machine.
> >
> > Do you have another idea, what might be the problem?
>
> Ok, let's give it another try :-) although I don't really understand
> why preview compiles and SVN doesn't.

Hi Martin,

and I am a little confused, too :-), because when I tried to isolate the
problem, yesterday after succesfully compiling the preview2 I also compiled svn
revision 5879. I tried this special rev because I need the 2.5D support - and it
also worked without any problems... hhmmm

so I thought there must have been a change between rev5879 and rev5967...
but this morning I tested the current rev5975 and it also compiled well. This is
strange, because I didn't change anything just used make distclean and svn up
a couple of times :-).

maybe it was the r5967 by tim "sort out yy flax..." and I missed to clean the
sources, yesterday?

anyway - I'm happy now,

thanks a lot
 Otto