[Qgis-developer] Why the code in core depends of code code in gui

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Sat Oct 21 13:38:59 EDT 2006

Hi

Im using qmake to build as its much simpler and I actually understand
the qmake system.

see

http://blog.qgis.org/?q=node/30

I resolved the cyclic deps by makeing gui include composer, gui and
raster in one lib. What_nick from irc tried to build under windows
with your Makefile.win setup but ran into problems (cant rememebr what
teh specific issue was).

Regards

Tim