[Qgis-developer] Lines are invisible in GRASS plugin

qgis at rigacci.org qgis at rigacci.org
Sun Sep 3 14:59:12 EDT 2006

Thank you for your interest!

> Can you see the lines if you have a polygon from another layer on the
> background?

A poligon layer below does not help. The plugin starts, the
screen is redrawn and the GRASS layer disappears!

> Depends somehow on colors?

I tried all the possible colors combination, nope!

> Strange in any case.

Yes. Fortunatelly it seems to affects only my home workstation. I
installed my qgis package on several Debian Testing boxes: all
worked well.

I will try a new fresh Debian install, then a diff -r ...

--
Niccolo Rigacci
Firenze - Italy

Iraq, missione di pace: 41639 morti - www.iraqbodycount.net