[Qgis-developer] CMake for building QGIS?

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Thu Sep 7 17:31:33 EDT 2006

Hi

Personally I dont see why we cant have multiple make systems in svn
assuming they dont conflict with each other....

If people feel strongly about having CMake (or in my case Id prefer
qmake) whats the harm? We should have a standard make system that we
use for official build instructions etc and in my mind thats where
the real debate lies. Even then we could provide multiple
instructions. If one make system begins to stand out from the others
perhaps it will become default just from user uptake.....

Regards

Tim

Tim Sutton

Home Page: http://linfiniti.com