[Qgis-developer] Tutorial 2 : Using QgsMapTools with QgsMapCanvas

humarco marco.hugentobler at karto.baug.ethz.ch
Sat Sep 9 06:32:37 EDT 2006

Am Sonntag, 10. September 2006 05:33 schrieben Sie:
> Hi
>
> I posted another article this time on using maptools with
> qgsmapcanvas. It includes a qmake based project you can get from svn
> and build. Maybe it would be a good basis for one of the foss4g
> workshops?
>
> http://blog.qgis.org/?q=node/14
>
> Marco et all is there any other ways we can help?

Thanks a lot Tim. The preparations for the workshops are already done. I will
mention the maptools example in the presentation about the QGIS WMS server,
because the approach of creating a new application with the QGIS libraries
has some similarities.

In general, the program of the foss4g conference is very interesting. I will
post a summary of what happened and workshop/ presentation feedback to the
qgis-developer and -user list for those who are not able to attend the
conference.

cheers,
Marco