[Qgis-developer] QGIS Preview Release 2

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Mon Sep 11 21:30:14 EDT 2006

Hi All

Gary is a bit tied up at the moment and asked me to play cat herder
for Preview 2 Release. So I'd like (unless there are strong
objections) to tag the release tomorrow (tuesday 12 september) at
24h00 GMT. Once I have tagged SVN I will be looking for volunteers to
create binaries for the release preview.

I will try to get ubuntu dapper debs built.

Tom are you available to make the mac universal binaries?

Steve is the debian stuff in a state where you could generate debian
packages?

Gary will create another win binary using the chroot.

If anyone else can create packages for their preferred os / distro
that would be great.

I will make the source tarball available tomorrow after tagging. I
will send out a follow up email once svn is tagged along with
checkout instructions.

Many thanks

Tim Sutton

Home Page: http://linfiniti.com