[Qgis-developer] change in QGIS-GRASS interface?

Leonardo Lami lami at faunalia.it
Wed Aug 1 10:21:51 EDT 2007

Hi all,
I developed a series of QGIS-GRASS modules that are tested on QGIS vers
0.8 and vers 0.8.1 with good results.

In the new vers (0.9) I see that there are some problems, when the same
modules must show the fields of table linked to the chosen vector. For
example the module that use the GRASS command v.to.rast with the option
to convert a vector to raster using attribute values is:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE qgisgrassmodule SYSTEM "http://mrcc.com/qgisgrassmodule.dtd">

<qgisgrassmodule label=" v.to.rast - Convert a vector to raster using
attribute values" module="v.to.rast">
    <option key="input" layeroption="layer"/>
    <field key="column" layer="input" type="integer,double"
label="Attribute field" />
    <option key="output"/>
    <option key="use" answer="attr" hidden="yes" />
</qgisgrassmodule>

The string:
    <field key="column" layer="input" type="integer,double"
label="Attribute field" />

show in the module window a string where you can choose the field to use
as cell raster value between all the integer or double field of the
linked table.

Now in the vers 0.9 the same module, and the similar ones, don't
work because the string where you could choose the field is now empty.

There is same changes in the relation with GRASS?
Or something to explain it?

Thanks.

Leonardo