[Qgis-developer] GRASS modules

Benjamin Ducke benjamin.ducke at ufg.uni-kiel.de
Sat Aug 11 09:59:08 EDT 2007

Please also keep in mind silly bug #738 which basically
renders GRASS on native Win32 useless for any
professional level work involving vector attribute
data.

I have tried finding the cause of this for weeks,
but in vain. Guess my Win32 system API skills are
just not good enough.

Btw., Cygwin versions of current GRASS 6.3.cvs run
just fine.

Has anyone here ever tried to get QGIS 0.9 running
with Cygwin based GRASS binaries?

Benjamin