[Qgis-developer] GRASS modules

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Mon Aug 13 21:00:44 EDT 2007

Hi

I hevent tried with cygwin - but if they prove to work reliably with
QGIS and they are official GRASS products we should certainly consider
using them as a drop in replacement for the ones we currently have in
QGIS-win. To my mind it would be the most ideal situation if the QGIS
folks were not trying to maintain a separate build of GRASS binaries -
its a waste of effort and I think a source of numerous bugs and issues
since we are not experts in GRASS.

Tisham how will dropping in cygwin for you?

Regards

Tim