[Qgis-developer] GRASS modules

Benjamin Ducke benjamin.ducke at ufg.uni-kiel.de
Tue Aug 14 14:30:59 EDT 2007

OK, I have attached my notes about trying to compile and run
QGIS 0.8.1 on Windows with Cygwin. It's messy (thanks to Windows)
to say the least.
But I managed to get everything to compile. However, trying to start
QGIS just resulted in a completely silent crash.
Maybe someone with more expertise on Windows C++ development could pick
it up from there and just get it to the point where QGIS (0.9?) starts
and runs with GRASS Cygwin.
I would then produce an up-to-date set of GRASS 6.3 binaries.

Benjamin