[Qgis-developer] backtrace

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Mon Aug 13 21:05:09 EDT 2007

Hi

Do these errors look familiar to the GRASS folks at all? Theres not
even any reference to any QGIS libs or files so its difficult to know
where to begin....

Does QGIS segfault? I think on IRC you said it does but the stack
trace also showed showed no qgis calls. The grass thread / qprocess is
probably dying and bringing QGIS down with it...

Regards

Tim