[Qgis-developer] Fresher Windows Build

tisham at apogee.com.au tisham at apogee.com.au
Sun Aug 12 01:28:27 EDT 2007

Hi all,

I have just been churning out builds and installer without versioning
them, this build is against SVN head , since tim merged the release
tag back and the name in the Qgis run window is Ganymede now. The
installer features Python 2.5 and PyQt4 detection. Should I automate
the install of Python and PyQt4 if not found or leave it up to the
user to install these first? comments are welcome.

Please test these:
http://whatnick.dyndns.org:8080/tisham/qgis_setup0.9.0preview1.exe
http://whatnick.dyndns.org:8080/tisham/qgis0.9.0preview1.zip

Regards