[Qgis-developer] QGIS project brochure

Otto Dassau otto.dassau at gmx.de
Fri Aug 24 03:33:59 EDT 2007

Hi,

there is an updated version of the 2-sided qgis brochure available in svn. It
can be used as QGIS promotion material and provides an overview about the
capabilities of Quantum GIS 0.9 for fairs, conferences etc in english. The
brochure is done with scribus (you need a current version).

A tagged brochure version is available in svn (checkout as guest):
svn co https://svn.qgis.org/repos/qgis_docs/tags/0.9.0_brochure

We will also provide a pdf on the qgis.org documentation website within the next
days, I guess.

A translation branch is planned as well.

You find more information about the QGIS brochure and how to contribute here:
http://wiki.qgis.org/qgiswiki/QGIS_Brochure

At the moment we are trying to improve our project management process and
spread the load more evenly between people who each have a specific area of
resposibility. Therefore we would like to encourage you to help! Any
contribution you have to make will be greately appreciated.

BTW: We also added a 1 page description of the QGIS project to the OSGeo VisCom
brochure. We hope it will be available for upcoming conferences (foss4g,...)
http://www.osgeo.org/visibility

regards,
 Otto