[Qgis-developer] 0.9 Release plans

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Fri Aug 24 14:15:47 EDT 2007

Hi all

Just a final appeal to get your last minut bug fixes and translations
in before we release. The release was scheduled for Sun 26th but Ill
be away till mon, so it will now happen on the evening (Brazil time)
of Monday the 27th.

Immediately following 0.9 I plan to have a follow up with 0.9.1 which
(assuming all are in agreement) will merge in the raster transparency
branch and any other pending (subject to approval). I will aim to have
0.9.1 ready within around a month from the release of 0.9.

Many thanks for all those contributing to the QGIS development effort.

Kind regards

--
Tim Sutton
openModeller Desktop Developer