[Qgis-developer] Number of strings to be translated?

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Wed Aug 29 14:20:29 EDT 2007

Hi

You can find a little info here:

http://wiki.qgis.org/qgiswiki/TranslatorsCorner

And you can contact Otto Dassau if you would like more inforation
about becoming a translator. Others on the list may be able to give
useful information on how long the process will take, but if you are
starting from scratch Im guessing its probably at least a week of work
if not more. Once that is done the process demands a lot less time
since updates can be done incrementally.

Best regards

Tim