[Qgis-developer] release branch

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Fri Aug 31 08:18:18 EDT 2007

Hi Marco

Yes my apologies for not emailing anything out in this regard - I was
planning to do that this weekend since Im bogged down at work.

Yes I think submitting patches is fine. As per our previious
discussions any new features should happen in branches and be cleared
with psc before being incorporated so we can keep trunk in a near
release ready state.

Regards

Tim

2007/8/31, Marco Hugentobler <marco.hugentobler at karto.baug.ethz.ch>:
> Hi Tim,
>
> I suppose that, with the creation of the release branch, the feature freeze
> for trunk is over. May I start checking in some patches etc. that came in
> during feature freeze?
>
> Best regards,
> Marco
>
> --
> Dr. Marco Hugentobler
> Institute of Cartography
> ETH Zurich
> Technical Advisor QGIS Project Steering Committee
> marco.hugentobler at karto.baug.ethz.ch

--
Tim Sutton
openModeller Desktop Developer