[Qgis-developer] Problem with large attribute tables

Otto Dassau otto.dassau at gmx.de
Sun Dec 2 04:01:56 EST 2007

Hi Marco,

thanks for your svn fix but get still the same error.

QIconvCodec::convertToUnicode: using ASCII for conversion, iconv_open failed
terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::bad_alloc'
  what():  std::bad_alloc
Abgebrochen (core dumped)

Cannot access memory at address 0xb7fb7654

regards,
 Otto