[Qgis-developer] New Installer for Qgis 0.9.1 for Windows

Leonardo Lami lami at faunalia.it
Mon Dec 10 08:35:32 EST 2007

Otto Dassau ha scritto:
>>> Hi Tisham,
>>>
>>> maybe I just haven't found it but can you tell, what database drivers
>>> (sqlite,
>>> pg, mysql, odbc) are supported for the GRASS version you integrated? And
>>> what
>>> file formats are supported by gdal/ogr?
>>>
>>> thanks a lot
>>>  Otto
>>>
>>> On Mon, 10 Dec 2007 21:59:47 +1000
>>> tisham at apogee.com.au wrote:
>>>

>> I see that the support is present in v.in.ogr command in GRASS 6.3 csv
>> but it was not present in the QGIS.0.9.1.09_12.
>>
>> Now i'm going to test the new release!
>>
>> See you later
>>
>> Regards
>> Leonardo

The new test on

http://whatnick.dyndns.org:8080/tisham/qgis_setup0.9.1.10_12_2007.exe

confirm the absence of the driver for SQLite infact if I see the db.connect command by GRASS shell in QGIS I see that the supported drivers are only dbf,ogr and pg.
It is strange because the GRASS version used seems to be GRASS 6.3.ORC3 while in GRASS scv for Linux the SQLite driver is present.

Markus do you know why that?

Thanks of all

Leonardo