[Qgis-developer] GRASS DBF driver broken in QGIS 0.9.1 [was: New Installer for Qgis 0.9.1 for Windows]

Jürgen E. Fischer jef at norbit.de
Tue Dec 11 18:40:03 EST 2007

Hi Maciej,

On Tue, 11. Dec 2007 at 22:00:22 +0100, Maciej Sieczka wrote:
> I've confirmed this today on Win XP Home using 0.9.1
> downloaded from [1]. *Any* command in the GRASS Toolbox,
> which requires selecting an input or output column of a DBF
> table, fails to let user select the column - either a blank
> dropdown or a 'cat' column alone and all other discarded.
> Can anyone say if this is due to QGIS or GRASS on Windows?

I found a problem today when using the GRASS dbf driver from the MSVC
build.

QGIS failed to use the dbf driver and therefore the attribute table was
empty.  I considered this a MSVC problem only, but maybe it's not.

Do you see attributes in the attribute table in QGIS?  If not the
attached GRASS patch might also help with MinGW and fix both problems.

Jürgen

PS: I already submitted it to Glynn Clements

--
Jürgen E. Fischer         norBIT GmbH               Tel. +49-4931-918175-0

Rheinstrasse 13, 26506 Norden