[Qgis-developer] Buidling DBMS support for Grass and GDAL

Leonardo Lami lami at faunalia.it
Wed Dec 12 03:33:45 EST 2007

Tisham Dhar ha scritto:
> Hi All,
>
> Thanks a lot for all the pointer regarding DBMS support building. I have
> grass built with ODBC, Sqlite, MySQL and PostgreSQL. GDAL is being more
> of a problem and would not link with these dbms drivers enabled. I have
> undefined symbol linker errors even if the initial detection succeeds.
> Any ideas about fixing these are welcome. Otherwise I am going to
> release with what I have now.
>
> Regards,
>
> Tishampati Dhar

Hi Tisham,
I think this bux fixing is very important because it enables more than
half of the function develope in GRASS-QGIS integration and I think the
rigth way is fix this bug before release the 0.9.1 version.

What other developers think about it?
Sorry I'm not able to find the solution in the problem, but I hope
someone can help you.

Regards
Leonardo