[Qgis-developer] QGIS 0.9.2 release plans (and new bug triage!)

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Fri Dec 14 22:09:13 EST 2007

I was (finally) ready to look at Qgis in my Leopard update.  But I'm
having a problem with the WebSVN viewer - it's giving me incomplete
tarballs.  I tried both the 0.9.1 branch and trunk.  Besides the
subfolders, the only files I that get packaged at the top level are:

AUTHORS
BUGS
CODING
CONTRIBUTORS
Doxyfile
Exception_to_GPL_for_Qt.txt

No cmakelist.txt (the critical one), nor any of the other readmes.
But I see them in the websvn view.  It does have the cmakelists.txt
files in the subfolders.  It worked back in Sept when I grabbed the
0.9.0 branch tarball.

I can get it from svn, but the websvn tarball is a nice convenience.

On Dec 7, 2007, at 7:41 AM, Tim Sutton wrote:

> Hi All
>
> QGIS 0.9.1 is tagged and only work to do really on it is packaging and
> press releases which we are aiming to happen by Dec 10 2007 (early
> next week).

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

Earth: "Mostly harmless"

- revised entry in the HitchHiker's Guide to the Galaxy